Leadership TrainingIn today's fast-paced business environment, leaders need broad perspective, expansive vision, and acute awareness of the trends and developments shaping their organizations. Effective leadership training can help organizations and individuals improve and build upon what's currently happening in the organization and increase their performance, motivation, and overall effectiveness in the future. CMOE's leadership-training programs are designed to provide participants with the critical skills needed to enhance future success while positively influencing the organization's bottom-line results.
CMOE's approach to leadership training involves focusing on the development of key leadership talents and abilities to create well-rounded organizational leaders. In our leadership-training programs, we teach practical "how-to" leadership skills that create high-performing individuals and teams. We introduce the skills and techniques that sustain leaders' long-term excellence and maximize their performance and the performance of their teams. Our leadership training programs assist participants in establishing an environment of success both for their teams and for themselves.
Great leaders are able to:
- Help others achieve their maximum potential
- Generate positive long-term results
- Foster a sense of community and partnership
- Motivate others by establishing trust and communication
- Create alignment between organizational and personal goals
- Learn new skills and recognize that becoming a world-class leader is an ongoing learning process
- Take ownership, establish accountability, and set goals to achieve maximum performance
- Communicating effectively
- Enhancing listening skills
- Leading with integrity
- Building solid relationships and alliances
- Leading others with flexibility
- Applying effective strategy in business development
- Coaching for performance improvement
- Delegating tasks to others
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Using facilitation techniques to lead meetings and group discussions
Learning-Event FormatsCMOE's experienced facilitators lead participants through learning events in a variety of formats. We offer one- or two-day workshops, as well as an assortment of blended-learning solutions and virtual options to enrich the learning experience for participants and ensure that the programs we design for you are a good fit for your organization. We also offer Train-the-Trainer certification for in-house facilitators, should internal facilitation of our programs be the preferred option. To sustain the transfer and application of the skills learned during the workshop, CMOE provides virtual and online learning tools--in addition to follow-up workshops and enhanced coaching--after the initial learning event.
- Pre-workshop Assignments
- Leadership Assessments
- Leadership Articles and/or Books
- Comprehensive Participant Workbook
- Leadership Models
- Experiential Exercise and Simulations
- Job Aides and Learning Resources
- Sustainability Tools
Endorsements & Outcomes
The two most common comments we receive from this particular evaluation was that this workshop was the most valuable workshop they have ever attended, and that they believe all leadership individuals should attend a CMOE workshop.
-- Mike G.
We continue to receive many thanks and compliments from the participants as an appreciation for our great support to their career growth and development.
-- Issam Z.
I thought the workshop was really beneficial. There was a lot of excellent material presented that I think would be helpful in any managerial position.
-- Lori P.
This was a great class. I learned a lot of new skills that I will definitely use when I go back to work.
-- Tom N.
See more testimonials here