Leadership Development Programs & TrainingMany leaders rely on their technical skills, functional knowledge, and energy to achieve results but haven't yet mastered the core leadership skills that will help them realize their full potential. When leaders understand and combine fundamental leadership principles with their technical and functional capabilities, they become multifaceted catalysts for positive change. These are the leaders who can move an organization into the future. Organizations that recognize the need to invest in the development of their leaders (both current and future) are better-positioned to achieve growth and success over the long term. For over 35 years, CMOE has provided Leadership-Development Programs and learning solutions that help leaders at all levels of the organization learn how to influence, motivate, and inspire people to join with them in developing and transforming their organizations.
CMOE's Leadership-Development courses are built using a performance-based learning approach that is designed to:
- Assess the participants' leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Build on leaders' current levels of performance.
- Change behaviors.
- Improve skills.
- Transfer knowledge to improve performance on the job.
- Create commitment for improving performance and business results.
- Bridge the gap between the course's content and the real world
- Leadership and Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Qualities of Leadership
- Leading Teams
- Communication and Influence
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Business Planning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict and Collaboration
- Leading Innovation
- Delegation and Accountability
- Transition into Leadership
Our Leadership-Development Programs are built using a proven design approach and framework that will support participants' growth as they engage in the following activities:
- Explore ideas and learn best practices on today's most important leadership topics.
- Clarify the differences between management and leadership.
- Identify personal leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop sound leadership skills and abilities within specific competency areas and on specific topics.
- Learn from the experience of their peers through working closely and networking with other leaders.
- Transfer and sustain the skills learned in the program.
Our first priority is to provide a Leadership-Development course that targets the issues and development areas that will have the greatest positive impact on leaders and the organization. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach to Leadership Development. Instead, we use our existing content, ongoing research, and design capabilities to develop a Leadership-Development course that is customized and tailored for each client and the audience for the program, whether they're high-potential, new or emerging, first-line, mid-level, or senior-level leaders. CMOE utilizes proven training methods to deliver a learning experience that is customized, interactive, skill-based, business-oriented, and highly experiential. At the end of each course (or module in a series of courses), participants create action plans to support the immediate transfer and application of the skills and knowledge they've gained in the program. Many of CMOE's clients have also chosen to incorporate our sustainability tools, strategies, and electronic resources into the programs we develop in order to maximize the investment they make in their training initiatives.
CMOE's design team and consultants are able to create Leadership Development Programs that fit the needs of our clients. Whether you're looking for a one-time learning event, a comprehensive leadership development curriculum that spans multiple days, virtual leadership solutions, or anything in between, CMOE can build a program that's right for you.