Performance Coaching for Success
COACHING SKILLS INCREASE PERFORMANCE
Leaders tell us that, while they recognize the need for communication and coaching, they either lack the requisite skills to coach effectively, or are perceived by their team members as being overly controlling. CMOE's Performance Coaching Skills Workshop addresses this common knowledge and skill gap.
The skills and concepts taught in the Coaching Skills Workshop are those needed to guide leaders through all types of performance coaching discussions. Coaching Skills can be:
- applied during performance coaching discussions
- used at the beginning of new projects
- used to get new team members up to speed
- employed during performance reviews, career counseling, or personal or professional development discussions
- utilized when establishing and clarifying specific, measurable expectations that drive bottom line results
- drawn upon when changes in business direction or environment are implemented
CMOE's Coaching Skills Workshops and learning events are designed to build a high level of confidence based on foundational skills that will help leaders interact with team members in a way that motivates action, drives out fear, and creates interpersonal bonds. When applied, leaders will communicate with their teams more like coaches. The tools presented in the workshop are valuable for all types of leaders at all levels of the organization.
Not interested in an off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all Coaching Skills solution? We can create customized content on a variety of topics to suit the needs of your organization.
Contact us today to find out how CMOE's Coaching Skills Workshops can make the difference in your business.